The hoodie version of our The WNBPA Speaks: Chicago t-shirt.
- Officially licensed product of Women’s National Basketball Players Association.
- Yellow, dark gray, & white print (front print only) on a super-comfortable light blue hoodie.
- Premium cotton/poly blended fleece. Durable, yet ultra-soft.
- Drawcord in light blue. Front pouch pocket.
- Designed by Nick Torres & Evan Russell.
- Printed in the USA.
- BreakingT is proud to support the advocacy of the WNBPA and its work with the African American Policy Forum. AAPF is an innovative think tank that connects academics, activists, and policy-makers to promote a vision of racial justice that embraces the intersections of race, gender, class, and other barriers that disempower those who are marginalized in society. A portion of proceeds from The WNBPA Speaks goes directly to AAPF.
BREAKINGT CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS
"The customer service of BreakingT is top notch. I've never received such a quick and efficient response from a business." —Justin, Phoenix
- “Guys...just wanted to commend you for super fast shipping with my shirt and also salute you for using a quality soft t-shirt. Thanks!” —J.T., Birmingham, Ala.
- "Will be rocking this at the ASG tomorrow!!! Thank you BreakingT for lightning fast service/shipping!" —Diana, Las Vegas